Wednesday, May 2, 2007

our first stroll down memory lane...

a reader posted:
Anonymous said...
My fav memory of Chumley's has to be the first time I found it. It was raining and we were trying to go to--gasp--Caliente Cab. Some nice person outside happened to tell us how horrific the food is and suggested Chumley's instead! What a treat! I wish I knew who that person was because I would send them flowers and a gift certificate to Chumley's, as it has been my boyfriend and my weekly favorite since then.And to think...we almost missed it for Caliente?!!! I can't wait for it to return. Keep us posted if there are any neighborhood events, fundraisers, etc. We don't live in the neighborhood (unfortunately) but we would still love to do what we can. --Anna S.

Keep it up fellow chumley-lovers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.